crib mattress recommendation?

I am setting up my babies crib and still need to purchase a mattress. Any recommendations on what brand/type is a good one? Something that keeps her warmer is ideal..
thanks :)

KellyJC

Asked by KellyJC at 9:30 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Our son has the Mohair crib mattress and we LOVE it. It's wrapped in mohair fleece, and so it keeps him extra warm. I'd definitely look into it. Its great.
    NFLplayerswife

Answer by NFLplayerswife at 11:32 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• thanks.. however, I think I need something a bit more affordable :)
    looks like the mohair mattress runs about $600 .. unless I am looking at the wrong one..
    thanks!
    KellyJC

Answer by KellyJC at 12:07 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I went with a Sealy. It was like $80 at Target. I thought I'd try a Sealy because it's the brand of mattress I use for my bed and it's comfy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• We went with the Sealy Baby Soft Premium Crib and Toddler Bed Mattress ("the green one") for our twins. It's about $100 at Babies R Us but they usually have coupons for 15 or 20% off one item, which makes it more affordable. For warmth, we use flannel sheets (koala baby, also at BRU). The boys liked them so much I bought a set for our bed! Good luck.
    lilblufyrfly

Answer by lilblufyrfly at 12:12 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• THANKS!
    KellyJC

Answer by KellyJC at 1:18 PM on Mar. 25, 2009