• In the Spotlight:

jesus and jews and the end of times.

So if the jews are the chosen people and the people of the book, and there need to be jews on the earth for Jesus to come back....uhhh, To all the people that say jews are going to hell for not believing...they need to convert to the word of Jesus so he can cleanse them of their sin....AREN'T YOU CONTRIDICTING YOURSELF?

Jews need to still walk the earth...if you convert all of them, how the hell is jesus supposed to come back????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:33 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• LOL..FINALLY!!! Someone to point that out!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I have never understood the problem anyone has ever had with the Jewish people, faith, culture, etc. I am Christian, and I know the story of the Passion of Christ and all that happened spiritually, culturally, and politically. There are too many groups to point fingers at to blame the Jews for the Crucifiction. Jesus taught compassion, kindness, tolerance and humility and HE WAS A JEW! We just don't listen to the entire story.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:44 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• If you read the time statements in the Bible, you will see that He already came back. I'll get arguments here for this one (not the first time), but I can pull up many time statements that prove that those events are not for us today...Jews or Gentiles.
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 9:44 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I'm not sure that I've ever heard that Jews will go to hell for not believing in Christ.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:12 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Ummm perhaps you do not understand but the Jews NEED to believe that the Messiah has come. Jesus first came to the Jews before the gentiles. He was speaking to the Jews. It wasn't until Paul was instructed to speak to the gentiles about Jesus.
    It was the religious Jews that refused to accept him as messiah. The religious leaders of that day.

God has already selected the 144,000. We will not know who they are until the time comes for them to be revealed .
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:02 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• When Jews convert to Christianity they are still Jewish by ethnicity. They call themselves Messianic Jews. I have some Jewish friends at my church.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 2:36 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• And the Bible is clear that salvation is of the Jews. Jesus came first for the children of Israel. The gentiles have been "grafted into" the vine, which is Isreal. The church was founded by Jesus who was Jewish, and spread by Jewish followers of Christ to the gentiles.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 2:39 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Obviously none of you really understand who the Jews of the Bible are or understand who true Israel is. Jesus came first for the lost sheep of the House of Israel, the 10 tribes of the northern kingdom that were scattered with the Assyrian invasion. They are today known as, Christians. The Jews of today are not the descnedants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. 95% of them are descended from the Khazars, an ancient mongol tribe whose land was in what we now call Russia. They have no bloodline ties to the Bible except through the Pharisees and that is who modern day Jewry is. The nation state of Israel is a false copy of the true House of Israel, which migrated over the Caucasus mountains and formed the nations of Europe. Judaism is no friend nor ally to Christianity.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:11 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Are the 144,00 all Jews and are theya ll men/ I have heard they are men that have never been with a woman.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 8:22 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• This stuff seems so out of our control anyway....that I always wonder if we shouldn't just focus on being the kind of people we feel God wants us to be and living the kind of life we feel called upon to live....rather than worrying about these things that we really can not change or influence in any way.
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 9:27 AM on Mar. 25, 2009