What is going on?

Sometimes i will be seating and all of sudden i feel a small wet spot.... could i be peeing and not know of it? or could it be worse and a clue that labor is not far away? and i am only 25 weeks!!!!! SOME ONE PLEASE HELP!!!

HuntersMama09

Asked by HuntersMama09 at 9:34 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• omg lol that happens to me all the time . it is most likely just discharge . it is normal for your discharge to be thin and water like . i actually went to L&D because i thought my water broke . but it was just discharge lol .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:35 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• it sounds like the baby is just pushing on your bladder and it makes you wet yourself a little. sometimes you notice it and others you don't. I personally would not worry about it, but if it makes you feel better mention it to your doc.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 9:37 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• same thing happens to me all the time, its just discharge. I had them check me at my last doc. appointment to see if my water was leaking and it wasn't no worries!
    PrOuDmOmMy1011

Answer by PrOuDmOmMy1011 at 10:07 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• you never know.. i didtd that close to having my kids.. dont freak out that was just me.. but u might want to just call your doc if it bothers you
    MRLQWH

Answer by MRLQWH at 11:09 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I'm 24 weeks and I have been feeling a tiny bit wet sometimes down there and it just started.
    Anonymous