Are you comfortable dressing up?

I mean dresses and heels? I have never seemed to be and were wondering how many people actually are? I would like to start trying it maybe once or twice a week.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:45 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm usually pretty casual. I would like to start dressing up more, but am not very comfortable when I do. Maybe if I had the right clothes it might work better. I'll have to use that one on my husband! LOL!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:30 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I HATE dressing up! I am a T-shirt and jeans kinda gal! Once in a blue moon I like to, but not very often!
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 9:47 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• For the last 5 years I have not worn a dress and I am getting married in May so I know it will be a BIG deal to my entire family..I am not comfortable in dresses at all..I don't guess there's any way around it though.
    TaterNJo0sMommy

Answer by TaterNJo0sMommy at 9:48 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Only for special occasions other than that leave me in my tees, jeans and sneaks ...
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 9:49 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I LOVE clothes and shoes so YES,YES,YES.......I love dressing up and feel that much better about myself when I do.
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 9:50 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I hate dressing up!! Especially if I have to wear a skirt or dress. I wore a skirt everyday for 8 years of school and to this day don't like to wear skirts, especially plaid ones. Uniforms do that to you.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:50 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Maybe not a dress but I like to wear dress pants and a nice shirt and some heels , or even a skirt maybe... Always makes me feel much more beautiful
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 9:54 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I don't do it often, but God when I do I love it. I feel so sexy and able to do anything. I love feeling ladylike but gorgeous as well.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 9:56 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• NO HATE IT :(
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 10:29 PM on Mar. 24, 2009