Do you use a bluetooth headset?

I love mine. I really want to recommend one if you have never used it. It's so convenient, especially while driving.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh girl, I work. So, I need mine on. Driving gives me time to make my calls, SO YES. I LOVE MINE!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:00 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I understand using them while driving for the safety factor, but for the most part, I think those things are so pretentious and rude. I hate when someone is coming at me and I think they are talking to me only to find out they have one of those in their ear. I even saw someone leave theirs in during church. I think that is just plain tacky!

Anonymous

• Who do you need to talk to that badly? I simply don't understand the need to be talking on the phone while you're driving or even changing your tampon in the ladies room at a store... Why does everyone need to be connected to everyone 24/7? Noone likes peace and quiet anymore?

*rant over*
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 9:57 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• hate them, they look so stupid! I make fun of my bestest everytime she has it on.
    MrsG423

Answer by MrsG423 at 10:01 PM on Mar. 24, 2009