What Would You Do?

Do you watch this show on ABC? (ITS ON RIGHT NOW!!) If so what do you think of it? What would YOU do in regards to some of the scenerios?

AdensMommy1107

Asked by AdensMommy1107 at 10:04 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Entertainment

• Depends on the scenerios. I would always try to do what is best. But when I saw the fight. I wouldn't jump out to defend a stranger. I would just say hey from the car and call the police. Maybe spray some mace if I could from the car window lol.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 10:08 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I don't know. At a campout with the cubscouts, this guy was speeding. We were at the city park, and across the street from the site was the playground. The kids all were great at looking both ways, but it's still scary when someone speeds like that. Well, I started towards the road, screaming at the guy. Made other parents, my hubby, nervous. He got mad at me. He doesn't like that I'd get involved with things like that. I don't mean to, something takes over. So I don't think I'd physically get involved with a fight, but I might. I just don't know exactly what I'd do. Drive and hit the one attacking with my car a little? IDK. I'd scream, and call lots of attention, I'd do something!
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 8:03 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I don't know if we saw the same one but if we did...in the store I probably would have walked out if the clerk frisked a woman because she's black. That's just wrong. As for the "bounty hunter" asking people to help take the woman's baby she supposedly kidnapped, that's a tough call. On one hand, you would want the cops there to confirm the story but at the same time you're thinkin this baby has a parent out there looking for them. And the gay couple one was pretty crazy. I would have been more annoyed by the hecklers. The internet dating one was pretty funny but the girl that walked out on the guy pissed me off! She was no prize eithier!
    Anonymous

• I loved the end when they showed the homeless woman who helped the guy passed out. I was teary when they found her & helped to get her on her feet. It's about time something really good came out of helping a stranger.
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 4:15 AM on Mar. 26, 2009