Wondering if anyone could help me with this??

ok so DH is being promoted to Staff Sergeant and im throwing him a surpirse promotion party April 3rd and I called the place im getting the cake from and they said I could do a cake where I bring in a photo of what I want on it and they make it an edible photo..so I was trying to design something cool with Staff Sergeant Air Force Stripes on Paint shop pro 8..and I suck! lol I havent the slightest clue what im doing or what to make..I have no idea what to do but I wanna make my hubby a special cake..I like those graphics like they make in the signature showcase group on here but I cant make anything like them...anyone have any ideas?? Or think they could help me out?? thank u!!

Italiancouture7

Asked by Italiancouture7 at 10:07 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would be ahppy to try to help you. I have Paint Shop Pro 12... I wouldn't be able to do anything really until tomorrow though.... but I would be happy to try to help you out!
    onyourterms

Answer by onyourterms at 10:13 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Why don't you snag the signature and blow it up OR just print out a pic of the stripes and a pic of whatever else you like, words or something and cut them out close to the edge of each design. Then you can get a blank sheet of paper and place them however you like. When you have it right, very very lightly glue them to the blank sheet and then color photocopy the sheet with glued down graphics. Voila! You've photoshopped without the photoshop! That's what I'd do anyway :) Congrats to your hubby and tell him I sez thanks for serving :) My Hubby is a CM2 with the Seabees :) Hoorah!
    TessaBianca

Answer by TessaBianca at 10:19 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• oh wow thank you onyourterms!!
    Italiancouture7

Answer by Italiancouture7 at 9:09 AM on Mar. 25, 2009