I have been giving my 15 month old pediasure...

She is a VERY picky eater and I am afraid that she is not getting all of her vitamins that she needs. I have been giving her one pediasure a day, should I give her more. She still gets her milk and juice but should she be drinking more than one a day.

deneejude

Asked by deneejude at 10:08 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• You can always try carnation instant breakfast, I put that in my daughter's milk (she's 17 mos) for added calories and vitamins. I think one a day is okay because you wanna try to give her the chance to eat more foods. :]
    beautifulinlove

Answer by beautifulinlove at 10:33 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• A great way to help your LO get all the nutrients from fruits and veggies is to hide them! Puree carrots and add it to mac n cheese. I blend cooked cauliflour in with our mashed potatoes. Make some zuccini bread. Add frozen fruits into vanilla yogurt and a bit of milk, and blend. And don't forget to offer fruits and veggies at every meal and make sure your LO sees you eating them. Eventually your LO will want to try them!

Sorry I can't offer suggestions on pediasure because I've never used it. Just wanted to offer up some alternative suggestions :~)
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 6:52 AM on Mar. 25, 2009