• In the Spotlight:

price of diapers

I normally use white cloud but some reason i went to walmart and they stopped selling them. My DD is in size 3.
Price an count of diapers please
I'm shopping on Diapers.com right now and i just want to make sure they are not cheaper in the store

dewey_scoles

Asked by dewey_scoles at 10:13 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I had emailed white cloud when i started to notice our walmart was not restocking. I think I am going to try the members mark diapers. This was their reply:

Thank you for contacting the Consumer Helpline regarding the White Cloud diapers. Unfortunately the White Cloud diaper line as been discontinued, however the Parent’s Choice brand will still be available.

The White Cloud diapers were a brand that was exclusive to the Wal-Mart retailers; therefore they are not available at any other retailer. If you’re looking for something comparable to the White Cloud diaper, we manufacture the Member’s Mark diapers for Sam’s club.

If you have any further questions for the Consumer Helpline, please call us at 1-800-262-0042, Monday thru Friday between the hours of 10-4 EST.

Thank you,

Consumer Representative
    deneejude

Answer by deneejude at 10:29 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Luvs 15.99 at target and for a size 3 i THINK its 104 count
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 10:15 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• diapers.com is not cheaper , for luvs even walmart isnt cheaper than target
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 10:16 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I use Parent's Choice. I just got a box of 92 (size 4) for $13.97. So .15 per diaper.
    boizmom

Answer by boizmom at 10:16 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• i use huggies and i go to publix for them they are 19.99 plus tax 21.90 for 64 diapers
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 10:18 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I buy them at Sams Club. My son wears a 4, we get a box of 176, and they cost somewhere aroung 34-35 dollars. They're huggies.
    StifflersMom82

Answer by StifflersMom82 at 10:19 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• My son wears size 3 and we have just had to switch because the way huggies is making there diapers now break him out. No diapers.com isnt always cheaper. You can go to target.com and get pampers cheaper and more there. I would use them. And from what I have heard they arent going to be making white cloud anymore.. I dont know if it's true but I do know they wont be saleing them at walmart for sure.
    TristansMommy16

Answer by TristansMommy16 at 10:31 PM on Mar. 24, 2009