Does it annoy anyone else when....

you go somewhere to learn something and that one person brings and infant that cries they whole time and it is the only one in the room, because everyone else has the smarts to find a sitter? Am I the only one that this annoys?

lapcounter

Asked by lapcounter at 10:46 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• MamaChamp,

You're a braver mom than me! My son is two and has never crossed the threshold of a theater.

DH and I go out on weekends when grandma watches him.

As for the post, I think it's rude to interrupt. Babies crying is interrupting.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 11:02 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Haha...it used to. Until my baby wouldnt take a bottle and I had to take her everywhere!!! I was mortified to take my dd to the movies but dh and i had to get out. Thank God she was okay though. Now I tend not to care what people think.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 10:48 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Oh, yea, that's annoying. But so is crying in the store or out in public and the mom doesn't do anything to put a stop to it or to see to the child's needs.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 11:17 PM on Mar. 24, 2009