Going thru a divorce...

My husband and I have been married for 6 years.. We have been on and off since god like elementary school. We haven't even went to court yet and he started dating a girl I used to be friends with back in middle school and early high school. They have recently gotten a house together. he is really nice to me when she is not around, but when she is around he is very hateful, short and just down right rude...It hurts me for him to act like that towards me and it is just killing me to know that he is "that involved" with someone else. They have only known eachother for about 2 months. Any advice.. I love him dearly. But everytime I try to tell him how I feel about him he just gets aggravated and says he is not getting into this..Help please!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• You love him but you have to help yourself first & I think this post is a GREAT start! Ask yourself something~Why would you want a man who is so dang " washie washy?" Tell him to grow a spine. If this girl wants what's left of this "package deal" then let her have it & you leave yourself open for better & bigger opportunities. Don't sell yourself short. Your husband really should get his priorities straight before involving another woman but it looks like he's not going to do that. I'll be surprised if he doesn't do the same thing to her. Try to remove yourself from this for a little while & do some things for you~ JUST you. Maybe your heart will have some time to heal & you can think in a different state of mind because right now your hurt & your pride has been beaten down. Get up & build yourself back up & the next time you have a run in with him, you wont fall down so easily on his rational actions. I wish you the best!
    onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 11:18 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• specialmom has a really good point. My aunts ex-husband sounds a lot like your husband everytime she would suggest marriage counseling he would go, 'Not my problem" so she got rid of her problem and he regrets losing her to this day
    Anonymous

• Let it go.
    BingsMommy

Answer by BingsMommy at 11:42 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• My ex husband did the same thing and I know how much it hurts, but the best thing to do is get distance and work on getting your life together and make yourself happy. He will make his own bed and he will have to lie in it. Don't let him bring you down. You deserve so much better and you will find it if you let him go.
    nannabart

Answer by nannabart at 1:47 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Maybe its time to let go. My marrige was up and down too till I decided that my kids and mine well being was more important than puting up with his drug use, stealing from me , lying, and abuse and so on. I ve been separated from him almost 2 years now. I m involve with family court to get full custody of my 2 boys and finally get my divorce. This has been going on since 2005 to get my divorce. Stay true to your self and your children. Its worth it in the end.
    the3kidg

Answer by the3kidg at 3:32 PM on Mar. 25, 2009