well what do you do

have you ever had friends that you confided things in? tried to help? and had fun with? and later learned they werent your friends at all?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 11:06 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes, but she left
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 11:08 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• ahh brooke got ya
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:09 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Yes. but I didn't realize it until after I had my DD. I had gotten pregnant while we were in a class together at the community college and had a miscarriage and I confided in her and she told me that I didn't have my priorities in line. She didn't understand how I could let that happen. I was 26 and ready for a family as well as my degree. She helped out a lot and bought a ton of stuff when I had my baby shower a year later, but hasn't spoken to me since about Aug.
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:09 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Yes, I'm sure we have all had those kind of "friends" at one time or another!
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 11:10 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Yes I did have 2 friends like that. Now they are part of my past and thankfully 1000 miles away!
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 11:12 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Yes, but we ended up having a falling out. We haven't spoken for about a year and a half.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 11:12 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Yep, thought she was my best friend then when I got in a physically abusive relationship and she actually SAW him hit me in the stomach, I asked her to testify to this and she said no that I probably deserved it...what a bitch!
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 11:15 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Are you talking about real life? Or internet life?

Internet life I have never made a friend and I never will. I feel that I would just asking for a fake, untrustworthy relationship. JMO

In real life I've had one friend who turned out differently than I thought. Everyone told me to avoid her but, I gave this "friend" the benefit of the doubt and only saw the good in her, this came to bite me in the a** later on. I guess you win some and lose some what do you do?
    Anonymous