I WANT A BABY SO BAD BUT CANT CONCEIVE IM READY TO BE A MOM IN ALL THE AREAS IV TRYED ADOPTOIN

I WANT A BABY BUT CANT CONCEIVE BEEN TO THE DOC ANTRYED ADOPTIN BUT IT ALL FAILS IV LOST ALL HOPE

wantin_1

Asked by wantin_1 at 11:36 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I lost all hope 3 years ago............tried for 10 yrs, then last may I gave birth to my son. I had surguries for endometriosis on 2 occasions. I also had an ovary removed due to cysts, and also had a tipped uterus. I was told I wouldnt be able to have kids. Then the miracle happened once I stopped trying and not worrying about it. Good luck mama, nothing is impossible!!
    Fractal_mama

Answer by Fractal_mama at 11:40 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• My hubby had his surgery 5 years before we got married. We looked into all the things we could do to have a child, but the only thing we could do was adopt. So, we did. we got our son when he was 2 months old and do not regret it at all! Prior to adopting him I was going through the same thing, I was depressed for years wanting another child SO bad. We did "Foster to adopt" and got blessed with our first placement. Have you looked into doing something like that?
    Ilovemy5joys

Answer by Ilovemy5joys at 12:33 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• just give it time... when you least expecting it will happen... maybe for a while you should stop trying
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 3:10 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I agree. foster to adopt if you are looking into adoption is the best!!!... Just make sure you tell the Agency you are interested in little babies only.... if the baby comes up for adoption..they usually give the foster parent the oppurtunity to adopt the baby first...because the baby has been in there care!... I'm a foster mom..I know these things! ;)
    KylonsMom

Answer by KylonsMom at 8:55 AM on Mar. 25, 2009