Avon Question. Which is better: The Anew Clinical Advanced Dermabrasion System or the Advanced Retexturizing Peel?

Trying to decide which to buy. I have a lot of blackheads and the occasional zit.

Jmum

Asked by Jmum at 11:37 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Oh, and how fine is the dermabrasion stuff? I'm sick of buying things that are too coarse.
    Jmum

Answer by Jmum at 12:17 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• The Anew Clinical Advanced Dermabrasion System is fine, not coarse. I like it a lot and my customers have had great results. I haven't personally tried the Advanced Retexturizing Peel
    yet but I have a lot of customers who swear by it and buy it regularly.
    ANEW CLINICAL Advanced Retexturizing Peel is on sale this week for $15 on my website and the
    ANEW CLINICAL Advanced Dermabrasion System is on for just $18. Why don't you try both?
    You can get them at those prices at www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free shipping too :) GL! Feel free to email me if you've got questions.
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 9:16 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• try Olay...they have several prodcuts that work BETTER than than the avon ones and are better priced.
    Anonymous