my stomach dropped today

.. my cousin says that she had her baby a week after hers dropped ... so this is to all who have already given birth.. how long after your stomach dropped did you give birth. and what was the first sing you had after the baby dropped that let you know you was in labor..

emomother

Asked by emomother at 11:46 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My baby dropped about a month before he was born. I had no other indicators that I was going into labor until my water broke.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 11:48 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• well my baby dropped probably around 37 weeks and then she went back up... so it doesn't mean you are going to pop within a week... and i we over my due date and had lots of drugs to have the process sped up so i'd have to say just a lot of braxton hicks contractions would be the best indicator... now if your mom and grandmother was the same way then you should worry.. or if your like 38/39 weeks then you should but any less then that i wouldn't worry.. the baby has to drop some time
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 3:01 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• my belly dropped about 3 weeks before i had my dd.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 10:02 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• a few weeks before I had her
    knlhall

Answer by knlhall at 1:57 PM on Mar. 25, 2009