TTC maybe tmi

Dh and I have been ttc for about a year now. Anyways I should have started my AF on March 17th but nothing. I have taken a few tests and I thought that one was a positive. So I retested the next day. My DH thinks that I was just seeing things.

My breasts hurt and I am starting to feel more tired. Also had clear discharge for a few days and then yesterday I had white discharge. Wouldn't by now show on a test if it were positive? I have a 2 year old and that test showed fine and also when I miscarried a year ago.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It should have shown up by now. My gut tells me that it's something else. I know that when I'm really stressed out sometimes I'll get a discharge, but no period. Other wise there might be something else going on. You should be able to tell by the first missed day and the best accuracy is 5 days after.
    jazzyjazz80

Answer by jazzyjazz80 at 12:47 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• What brand of preggo test did you use? EPT is the best. Maybe try one of those. You could be just late on your period. I get discharge right before my period. And my boobs get really sore and I get extremely tired right before. I swear, my pms is just like being preggos and my periods ALWAYS feel like labor. I would wait a week, then if no period, then take another test and/or see a doctor.
    gerigirl90

Answer by gerigirl90 at 7:10 PM on Mar. 25, 2009