okay so

I am 38 weeks pregnant and i tried masturbation to start contractions or start SOMETHING lol. But anyway, i did "the deed" and now im sitting here and i kinda feel sick, it comes and goes. Like sick to my stomach, and than pains kinda come and go as well but nothing big. I have a doc apt coming up and i wanna try to progress things before my doc apt...... so are there other methods i can do right after masturbation or something that will help it along????????

thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• theres lots. well you could try castr oil but im not gonna lie its completely disgusting. try jumping jacks, walking up and down the stairs, and moving heavy things, like furniture. good luck and congrats =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 12:08 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Walking REALLY worked for me. I walked about six blocks, three down and three back up three times and let me tell you, some NASTY/PAINFUL stuff happened after that
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 12:09 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• i went past my due date, and i m-bated one night, and with in a couple hours, i started having contractions, i didnt "get her out of me" until 7:30 pm the next day......ouch!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Have you thought about just asking to be induced? My OB had me do that bc my baby was getting too big, and I wasn't sleeping much at all thanks to seven months of sciatica (sp?) So I checked in, they gave me a sleeping pill to make sure I'd be rested, and the next day they broke my water and gave me an epidural before I even felt a contraction. My son's birth was completely painless! And he was perfectly healthy.
    Katze

Answer by Katze at 12:18 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Nothing will work if your baby isn't ready. It is pretty common knowledge that pregnancy lasts for an average of 40 weeks... why do we "have to get baby out" on our clocks? It isn't like it gets any easier. You still have to take care of them, you can't "have your body back" because this little person relies on you 100% 24/7.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• what?? Don't move anything heavy...ur pregnant!!!But walking alot may help!
    Aneq

Answer by Aneq at 2:10 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Here's what an old lady at the hospital said to me "drink raspberry red leaf tea, then sit on your hands"... I'm bout 39 weeks... I'm stickin it out... it's all just a part of life, you'll be fine.
    bun-n-ma-oven

Answer by bun-n-ma-oven at 7:16 PM on Mar. 25, 2009