saw on another post lets see if we can get it to one storie this time

your on a dark road and then all the sudden..........

19bubbles91

Asked by 19bubbles91 at 12:12 AM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I run home cause Im scared lol
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 12:13 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• i start singing " skippidee doo da.. skippidee day! my oh my what a scarey dark alley! "
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 12:15 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• some thing crosses right in front of you.. you slam on your breaks.....when suddenly...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

i found my seat vibrating from this huge fart i did witch it smelled like rooten eggs and my passanger past out from it so i stopped and went around to her side and found out........
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

The the door handle had been broken offf.......I turned aroud to walk back..... and....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Mar. 25, 2009