How can I get my children back from the state when someone lied on me about things I would never do?

The facts of the matter. The grandmother of my 2nd child is frieds with the social workers, the Judges and everyone else for that matter. She was told that after my CPS case was closed that I was moving out of town, which is true. My CPS case was going to be closed a week B4 they came and took my baby's away. I was taking the grandmother back to court to reduce visitation on the 24th and they took them on the 23rd. My children are taken care of very well, they have everything that they need, maybe not everything that they want. I have never done anything to hurt my children and I would never ever do something like that. My children are my life. The Department took my children and stuck my 3yr old with a convicted fellon of violent crimes, which is against the departments rules and procedures. They gave another a week to get the drugs out of her system so the child could be placed w/her. I have been clean for a long time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Mar. 25, 2009 in General Parenting

• No one is friends with "the social workers" there are too many to even keep track of. Judges are not as involved in fostercare as many would like to think. This is totally a TROLL question to get people all INFLARED!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I hate to say it hun but you have to play ball, If I were you I would go ahead and childproof your home, take parenting classes maybe even enroll in therapy do whatever they tell you, it's not fair I know I have been there but it's the only way sweetie, I am so sorry...
    tatuchick4u2c

Answer by tatuchick4u2c at 12:37 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I agree anaon 9:36 LMAO! FIRST THEY SAY THAT HER CHILDREN ARE BEING VERY TAKEN CARE OF AND THEN SHE SAYS THEY PUT HER 3 YEAR OLD WITH A CONVICTED FELON! THEY GAVE ANOTHER A WEEK TO GET CLEAN? LMAO 10X'S OVER!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• If this is a true question I know a few things about law and cps and would be willing to help. I would need more info as in what are the acuasations and such you can post here or send a private mesage and I will try and help as much as I can. And yes tuff like this really happens ladies believe it or not.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 3:43 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• anons learn to read the story makes sense she said she took care od them and the person they are giving the kid to has a week to get clean
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 3:45 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• If you want to get the kids back, you have to start with addressing whatever they are concerned about, whether it is true or not. What are they saying you have done wrong? They have to tell you what you would have to do to get your kids back.....find out what they need you to do, and then do it.
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 8:54 AM on Mar. 25, 2009