what do

braxton hicks feel like

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• For me, they are like painless tightening in the entire stomach.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• For most people, they are painless cramps, but for some, they can be quite painful. As long as they go away when you lie down and have some water, you're generally fine. I found that I had them after I went for long walks, or had been active in some way (I still rode my bike well into my pregnancy).
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:39 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• With my first they hurt so bad I was literally dropped to my knees. With this one, they are really tight and kinda affect my breathing.
    I think they are different for everyone though. Some people will swear that they don't hurt, but I know from experience that isn't always the case.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• depends how far along you are... sometimes you can't feel them or see them... and sometimes you can see your stomach get tighter when you have them... and sometimes you can feel it and see it.. and it can either feel like it does when your like sucking in your stomach or having a period cramp or just a cramp in the front
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 2:55 AM on Mar. 25, 2009