my friend sent this to me its sad poor animals

http://www.meat.org/

19bubbles91

Asked by 19bubbles91 at 12:21 AM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OMG! I cant even watch that. That is so terrible. I so gonna think about that when I eat chicken. I could see why some people choose to be a vegitarian.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I'm not even going to watch . . . I will never wear fur and I feel guilty for even eating chicken. I feel horrible for the animals. I feel bad for the deer, opossums, raccoons, rabbits . . all these animals that we have taken over the habitats. Mankind will be the end to this world. I wish we could get a grip, but instead we will continue to build and build . . . leaving less and less space for nature. I miss seeing farmland. Why should deer be considered so dangerous? . .. because they have no other choice, no where else to run, except into our cars.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:11 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• that is just a very small percentage of farms that are run that way. If you think they are treated badly grow your own meat. I do it because it is fun not because I am appalled by the treatment of animals I mean come on people they are a n i m a l s.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Mar. 25, 2009