would you be mad if you found the neighbors kids playing in your backyard?

i looked out my kitchen window today and saw our neighbors 4 kids playing baseball in our backyard. when they saw me coming they ran off, so i didn't get to tell them they were not allowed in our backyard. there are 2 houses between us so i know they didn't accidently throw their ball over our fence and just come to get it. i'm really pissed about it! i would never let my son play in someone else's yard without their permission and i'm sure as hell not going to let someone else's kids play in mine. what happened to people teaching their kids to respect other peoples property?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i'd be so pissed kids need to be taught the meaning of respecting other ppl and their property, what happens if your not home and one of them gets seriously hurt, my kids know even if their ball goes in someones garden to ask before they go get it
    dee778

Answer by dee778 at 4:04 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• this land is my land, this land is your land...................geez.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• It makes me mad...my room has a sliding glass door so I can see them all the time, we have a pool and a trampolen in our back yard and the neigbor kids would play there all the time with out asking...bent the side of our pool too. They used to wake my DD up ALL THE TIME!!!
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 12:26 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• your right it's my land and i say who and what can be done on it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• and if anyone thinks i'm mean or overreacting i don't care. it's my property and i have the right to tell someone they are on allowed on it.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Put up a freakin fence..........
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Dont forget the razor wire to put ontop of the fence..........that'll keep the lil bastards out!!
    Anonymous

• i don't think it would make me mad..i would wonder why they thought it was ok to be in my fenced back yard..i'd tell them to leave..and if i thought it to happen again, i'd go talk to their parents.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 12:31 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• You should be pissed. If one of them got hurt I bet there parents wouldn't hesitate to sue. I would be very upset, but I don't think any kids will be getting in my back yard since I have a six foot fence, and if they did, they would leave immediately if my great danes were out.
    1and1make3

Answer by 1and1make3 at 12:31 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• we have a fenced in yard!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Mar. 25, 2009