How Do I LogIn to CM from my Blackberry Curve"

Is there a CM alternate site for mobile phones? Like how facebook has m.facebook.com so you can use fb from your mobile phone? I have a blackberry curve, and when I go to CM it allows me to enter in my username and password, but there is no way to click to login. It seems that other people use CM from their blackberries so I'm wondering if there's an alternate site address or a software I need to download?

Stormywaters03

Asked by Stormywaters03 at 12:31 AM on Mar. 25, 2009 in About CafeMom

• So...I feel kinda retarded because there's a CM Blackberry group and they answered it! Sheesh. I had to install a different kind of web browser (took about thirty seconds).
    To install Opera Mini 4 in BlackBerry, go to http://mini.opera.com/ and click on the link to Download Opera Mini. Just answer ‘Yes’ to all installation messages (e.g. This application does not contain a signature, it might not be from a trusted source).
    I think it should work for all smart phones....thanks for trying to help me!
    Stormywaters03

Answer by Stormywaters03 at 12:52 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I have tried also with no luck.. cant login.. Seems like I just get the run around trying too. I hope someone answers!!!! :)
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 12:36 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I have the lotus lg but ,is a smart phone as well like blackberry!
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 12:37 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Yeah, see...but there are tons of people on here that talk about using their blackberry so I am just not sure how' they're doing it. I'm a GO so it'd be GREAT if I could at least have access to my CM messages on the go.
    Stormywaters03

Answer by Stormywaters03 at 12:38 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Im gonna google it~
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 12:41 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• OMG I'm ashamed to say I didn't think of that!
    Stormywaters03

Answer by Stormywaters03 at 12:44 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Googled it.. didnt find anything about how to login or if it was even possible~ Im suprised cafemom monitor cant answer. Now i really have to know..
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 12:48 AM on Mar. 25, 2009