Has anyone who had a hard time getting pregnant the first time had a hard time the second time around?

My DS is 9 mos old and his dad and I want to try for a second child around my son's b-day in June. We tried for two years with the first one and I just wondered if anyone who had trouble the first time around had an easier time or not after that.

cjbj08

Asked by cjbj08 at 12:33 AM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It took me a year with the first and the 2nd it took 7 months to get prego wich i just lost so im ttc again ..
    proud_mum_mum

Answer by proud_mum_mum at 12:39 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Well i wasn't suppose to be able to get pregnant.. but it took my hubby and i 3 months to get pregnant after we started trying... and my mother in law wasn't suppose to get pregnant and well she has my hubby before they even could get married.. and after they got married she took it out.. 5 years later it was suppose to get changed out and they figured lets see if we can have another and just give it sometime and see if it can happen before we put it back in and she got pregnant the same month ... so it should be easier this time.... I have pcos and thats why they said its hard.. and they say the second one is a lot easier...
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 3:06 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I am not sure... I know my situation we have been trying for 7 months now but with the first one it took 8 months and me learning that I had endomitriosis..so I had a surgery first and got pregnant the month afterwards.. Now I am begining to think I may have to have another surgery before I can get pregnant again. Everyone is different. My sister said she wanted to try and her second she got pregnant the month after she tried!! so... I know its soooo hard but try not to stress.. you could be causing your cycle to get off by stressing and your period coming late! I have done the same thing. I am offically 3 days late today my breast are sore but .. I know me.. I'm sure my cycle is just out of wack AGAIN!! ITs the guessing game everymonth and it SUCKS... good luck!
    KylonsMom

Answer by KylonsMom at 8:48 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I was told I wouuld never be able to have childern. It took me 8 years to have my 1st one than I had my son 18 months latter and I got preg. my last daughter 2 years latter. now I really cant have any more kids unless I adopt
    conniev564

Answer by conniev564 at 11:03 AM on Mar. 25, 2009