IS YOUR PET YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL, OR JUST EXTREMELY INTELLIGENT?

Has your dog saved your life? Did your bird squack to wake you from a fire? Did your cat warn you about a danger lurking?
DISH YOUR STORIES ABOUT HOW GREAT YOUR PET IS, and maybe brag about the breed's intelligence too!

mikko2285

Asked by mikko2285 at 12:44 AM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Pets

• I had a Lab named Pup who was recentley killled. She was seriously the smartest dog I'd ever came across. She was my baby! Things that I'd say to her, that were not commands nor taught to her, she would understand & you could tell. I'd just look at her and say "you ready to go home?" (if we were out somewhere) & she'd get excited. Also, when my hubby would be gone or asleep I would look at her and say "Where's Daddy" or "Daddy's Home" and she would start barking & get very excited. I cant think of a time that she's saved my life but I know that I would have been crazy without her at times. It was me & her while my hubby was at work(nightshift) and she helped me to cope with being in our new house at nights alone. We miss her every single day, & there will never be another like her. Thanks for this question, I love getting to brag about her!
    Mrs.Hopeful

Answer by Mrs.Hopeful at 10:41 PM on Mar. 25, 2009