Has anyone truly lost there tummy after pregancy? if so how did you do it?

babypalakiko

Asked by babypalakiko at 12:47 AM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• one word.

BREASTFEEDING.

lol, lost all my baby weight that i gained within a couple of weeks.
    prettymama0607

Answer by prettymama0607 at 12:58 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I did after all my pregnancies. Especially with Gia, my baby, because not only was I (and still am!) a walking milk factory at her beck and call, but I had (and still have) several older kids to run around after. Now, two and a half months after her birth, I'm back to pre-pregnancy shape. Almost back to pre-babies altogether shape!
    Zezette

Answer by Zezette at 1:05 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I lost mine and didn't breastfeed (for medical reasons) I'm just naturally small and being pregnant didn't change that.
    MoMmY2APrince85

Answer by MoMmY2APrince85 at 8:57 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Breastfeeding really is the best answer and move! Sitting around doesnt help I have had sooo many people (that I know are lazy and eat junk all day) ask me how I lost my baby weight. Also look up exercises that target that area, there are some great moves that target different areas of your tummy.
    Anne.Marie

Answer by Anne.Marie at 8:05 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• And if you carry the baby all the time your arms will become strong and muscly :)
    Zezette

Answer by Zezette at 3:11 AM on Mar. 26, 2009