HELP!!!! I feel ugly with this floppy tummy! any advice?

babypalakiko

Asked by babypalakiko at 12:48 AM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Body Sculpting
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:42 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Stop measuring your worth by your floppy tummy. Happy, confident people are always more attractive than sad, self-conscious people...no matter what they look like. Just tuck it into your pants (like I do) and go take on the world. Men, in general, think that is super sexy. If they don't then they have their own psychological problems and you don't want to mess with them anyway.
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 7:42 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Hi - self esteem is almost the most important but we sometimes need help getting there! I do have advise for a new weight lose product designed specifically to fight abdmominal fat and every person taking this is seeing immediate results. The great aspect about this is not only do you loose the weight you want, it will help you keep it off which as we all know, is always the hardest part with any other diet plan. Please review the product and contact me anytime with questions. I am sharing this because I know it works and you won't be disappointed. Visit: www.weightloss.getgojionline.com
    Cakes524

Answer by Cakes524 at 12:44 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I had twins and my belly had a Huge pooch! I lost the weight but had the pooch! My friend told me kickboxing classes helped her get the BEST ABS EVER! I just started them so I will let you know. But I have started these new situps and I am seeing results. You lay on the floor same as crunch but keep your feet flat on the floor, not bent. Then crunch up and twist, make the elbow come up and passed the opposite knee. Start with 10 on each side and get to 20 a side. Then do crunches with your elbows twisting but also your knees hitting the opposite elbow, do not let the legs touch the floor. Also start with 10 work to 20. Try and get to the point that you are doing 100 crunches a day if you can. You will see a difference in three weeks only!!!
    AmyLynn5398

Answer by AmyLynn5398 at 10:55 PM on Mar. 25, 2009