would you tell if you see someone steal right in front of you? or would you let it go?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I might tell after they're gone and make sure they don't know it was me. I know what happens to snitches..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• No, not right away because I don't want them coming back at me for revenge, but I would let someone know just as they got away. I figure I am doing them a favor without risking my safety by telling them their loss prevention measures suck.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:58 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Depends on how big they are, in all honesty. hahaha. If they didn't intimidate me I'd point it out, but if I felt they could pound my face in, I'd wait.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 1:03 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Honestly I'd let it go I've learned it does no good to report things my mom and i litterally watched a woman put earrings in her ears and necklaces around her neck go in a dressing room and come out and walk around the store in a different outfit and told a supervisor and the only thing they did was watch her steal more sh*t and let her walk out the store like nothing happened
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 1:17 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• No I wouldn't. It's between them and the Lord.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 1:18 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• if it from a store, I'm sorry, but they shoulda had security, and if they missed it, too bad, not gonna get myself hurt snitching. If it at somebody's house getting ripped off their personal stuff, yeah, I probably tell them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• You've been watching The Tyra Banks show havebt you?? Lol I honestly don't know what I would do, I would probably say something because if I didn't I would feel like I helped them out
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 8:14 AM on Mar. 25, 2009