Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Husband not interested anymore.

My husband never wants to have sex anymore. When I ask for us to be intimate, he just gets mad and tells me to stop pressuring him. I seriously think he will only do it once in a while just to make me stop asking. This makes me feel very unattractive and unwanted. He has a stressful job and we have two small children, so I know he gets tired. to get mad, I just don't get it. Any advice?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Relationships

Answers (4)
  • When you have sex does he have trouble getting it up and staying hard? Men get extremely embarrassed about this kind of thing. He should see a doctor if this is so.


    Answer by MamaChamp at 1:05 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

  • Im a Pure Romance consultant and have dealt with this before. Try pheromones. Basic Instinct is a pure extract that you can use with your normal perfume and will bring out your natural attractant or try our Between the Sheets in Vanilla. Its a spray that helps get rid of the wet spot but if you spray it on your bed, it has pheromones too so you can get him in the mood. Vanilla is also a natural aphrodisiac for men. Message me if you have ?s

    Answer by mrsmilander at 3:19 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

  • I feel your pain! My husband stopped being interested in sex, then he stopped brushing his teeth and bathing when he was at home( he works out of town a lot). I thought he was depressed and was going to send him a we love you daddy picture email. I found out he was going to dating sex sites. I made a girl up and started talking to him. He didnt know it was me and I confronted him before he got the nerve up to actually cheat. We are still working all this out and I don't know if marriage counseling is helping. Im hurt and mad. It does make you feel unattractive. I am in good shape, I still wear make up, and lingerie. It has made me feel like there is something wrong with me. My husband says he stopped being interested, because he didnt feel like he was pleasing me. I think that is stupid, we had a great sex life. My advice is check his web history, phone , trash email files, and anything eles used to find a home wrecker.

    Answer by Anonymous at 6:26 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

  • He should be checked by a doctor. My SO just had a checkup and found out of all things that his Prolactin levels were higher than normal. It's a hormone secreted by the pituitary (in the brain) that for women makes them lactate (produce milk for baby) but it is a hormone both men and women have. In a man, the higher levels of this hormone might indicate a benign tumor in the pituitary. But the symptom can be a lack of interest in sex. An MRI will tell if he has the tumor.

    Answer by Anonymous at 8:58 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.