If you seen someone put some kind of drug in a chicks drink would you tell her or let her drink it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If someone put a drug in your drink, wouldn't you like someone to give you the heads up? Or would you wanna be raped and never know it? Kinda obvious there.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 1:02 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I would most definitely tell her and a cop! I would make sure he/she doesnt have a chance to slip it in another woman's drink later on.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:03 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Tell her DUH! Wouldn't you want someone to tell you??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I agree with Srhmldndo, for sure i would say something
    Borikaos

Answer by Borikaos at 1:04 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I would definitely tell her and call the police immediately. You don't mess around with things like that. I'll let a huge guy get away with stealing, but it doesn't matter who it is when they are drugging women. I'd do anything in my power to stop him.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 1:05 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Ya I saw this tonight on abc. Called what would you do.. a person put candy in a women drink. She though it was a pill and a so called cop told her to. But I personally would never.. and if a cop tried to ask me to do it. Id be calln the popo on him. He got a women to take a baby in a stroller out of the store and bring it to him. Yes was a set up.. but she thought it was real. Crazy!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Baby was in the stroller!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I would tell her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I saw a guy on the show last week get beat up by 4 guys! PPl drove by or stood to watch doing nothing. And they didnt know it wasnt real... Then a little 5 foot woman jumps out to stop these guys!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• This comes from the show "What would you do"? It was featured a few weeks ago and yes, I would say something.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Mar. 25, 2009