Does Acai cleanse work?

I just ordered the Acai cleanse pills, has any one tried these,do they work.

Jenmarie81

Asked by Jenmarie81 at 1:07 AM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I tried it and was not impressed. They show that same stupid picture and there is always some story saying it's them in the pic but it's always a different person. Yes the berry has several health benefits, but I used the entire product, and exercised and really did nothing for weight loss. But I felt better. I think this 14 day trial period stuff is a bunch of crap....if you want to try a product you should be able to try it without getting your credit card billed over and over if you don't hurry up and cancel in two weeks! And the operators, the way they handled the phones made me leary. I won't be doing it again. I hope your experience was better than mine though! good luck!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 3:27 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• The Acai products are scams. Google "Acai scam" and you'll see that for yourself.

I would buy juice and yogurt that contain the berry. You can also find supplements at the health food story.

It has wonderful health benefits, but as far as weight loss . . . sorry. Only thing that really works for that is diet and excersize. I'm living proof!
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 3:56 PM on Mar. 25, 2009