Im sure I will be asking this again later but when baby #2 is here,....

how do I get him/her on our schedule? With my son it was the longest three months of my life. Great months but a huge change for us. My son would not go to sleep untill 5 am and alot of that was probably my fault because he was my first child and I had no one to help me besides my husband who worked over night at the time. So any advice for me?

LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Asked by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 1:09 AM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• The book On Becoming Babywise is great. A lot of people will tell you otherwise but I thought it was great. Worked for my son.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 1:15 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• It's much less stressful to just go with the flow I found. Once we started giving meals (food) they just kind of fell into a regular schedule with having set meal times. (about 6 months) Until then..I kept to my routine and just let them kind of work themselves into it. If I had to go out, so did they and they learned to sleep, if I knew they would want to eat soon I'd wait a few minutes unless I had an appointment, then I just fed them at the appointment.

Just do what you have to do...especially with one who has an established routine.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 6:18 AM on Mar. 25, 2009