have you ever seen a real bad road rage?

Tonight when i got off of work i started to pull out of the parking lot when this car sped up right behind this lady well lets just say the guy got out and put his hand threw the window and pulled the chicks hair while pulling her out of her car slaming her head on the road. i did call the cops but i am wondering if you seen have seen some kind of road rage and now i can't even sleep?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Me! I am guilty....
    lincsmom74

Answer by lincsmom74 at 1:27 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• YIKES poor lady! Today when I was driving I had a run in with road rage idiots. You know when your light is green but sometimes the next light ahead is red and the cars are backed so you have to wait at the red lights? Well that was the situation and I was at the green waiting and the people behind me two guys one driving one passenger where getting out of the car screaming and yelling waving their fist swearing up and down to go . Scared me to death cause I had the baby in the car!!! People are getting horrible...its so scary!
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 1:28 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I didnt see it first hand but I heard about it. At the post office like half a year ago there was this guy who happened to be a federal agent with his daughter or granddaughter (I cant quite recall) and before turning into the post office apparently he had cut someone off...well that someone followed him into the parking lot and when he got out shot and killed him! it was so sad. and since he was a federal agent there was a huge police search of the surrounding neighborhoods trying to see who had any info.
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 1:30 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• There was an eighteen wheel that ran a red light and almost killed me once. I beeped and out came the finger!
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:47 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• this guy tried to throw a crow bar at my car while we were doing like 90 on the freeway..i thought it was a shot gun at first.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 1:56 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• i SAW A CAR ROLL OVER RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME.
    LND

Answer by LND at 1:15 PM on Mar. 25, 2009