If your baby had a unibrow would you do anything about it?

I saw the cutest little girl today (maybe around 12-15mos.) but the poor baby had a unibrow. It just got me to wondering that if moms are willing to pierce their infants ears to look cute would they wax their eye brows too?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would leave it alone and deal with it later. I can't see myself tweezing and waxing my baby's eyebrows. Their skin is just too delicate for that.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:40 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• My son was born with a unibrow (not a bad one but you know) enough to notice. It never bothered me nor anyone until picture day this year. He is 10 now and he plucked like 10 hairs and he felt better about his pics. Waxing? no, not for him.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:05 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• While ear piercing is brief pain, it's not something you have to do every other month or so, like waxing/plucking... I can't imagine doing that to my baby one time, let alone if it grew in thicker and I had to repeat it :(.
    Stephie999

Answer by Stephie999 at 2:15 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I wouldn't do it to a baby, but once they hit preschool, I probably would. Maybe that's vain of me, but I'm just being honest.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 3:43 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• To a baby? Why? I hope nobody does... that hair is usually just fuzz that they r born with and falls off later anyway. I've known babies with furry ears and noses and it just falls off as they become toddlers and they grow up to be beautiful. I wish people would leave babies just the way they are, they are so innocent and so beautiful with or without unibrows, furry ears, birthmarks, cross eyes or funny shaped heads.. the list goes on... and what we 'adults' consider oddities, most of them dissapear within their first year which should be spent being loved and cherished whatever the baby looks like! The norms and expectations of our society is something they will have to deal with later in life, at least let us give them their first years of life without being physically moulded by our norms and just let them feel loved just as they are.
    B-Pod

Answer by B-Pod at 8:06 PM on Oct. 22, 2010