OMG watching ABC show right now "what would you do?"

R u?

LimoMOM5

Asked by LimoMOM5 at 1:34 AM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was watching it earlier. I posted a question asking who watches it and asking what they would do and got like one answer. =(

But that show is CRAZY. It really makes you think about what you would do in that situation and if you would do the right thing. Its very interesting. I just wish more people watched it, I tried to have conversations about it with people and they are like "what are you talking about?!"
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 1:37 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I am on PST so it is just on right now....PEOPLE are freaking crazy....I stuff these people were doing OMG. Why would you take someones baby, why would you put a pill in someones drink????
    LimoMOM5

Answer by LimoMOM5 at 1:39 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• they had something like that on tyra that is what i am watching..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• don't forget about the women who weights 600pds and wants to get up to a 1,000 and she does cyber sex on the net the guys make her drink milk out of a oil funnel like 2 gallons ..lol.. nasty ..eeewwww
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I know!!! Just because someone flashes a badge doesnt mean you have to listen to them when they are telling you to do something outrageous! People dont think or use common sense. And people dont speak up when they should!
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 1:43 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• i saw it.. Its good. The women shopping and the gay men where the best stories! I love when ppl come together to defend whats right!!
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 1:46 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• It drives me nuts because now that I am a mommy I am so aware of all that funny stuff and I question EVERYTHING....I would rather question everything then be to trusting and take everyones word...what does some strangers word mean to me.
    It was not to long ago that there was a story in the news that some man was pretending to be a cop and stopped two teen girls and ended up sexually assulting one of them.
    LimoMOM5

Answer by LimoMOM5 at 1:47 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I am watching right now also, the racial profiling made me sad. Especially when that girl started crying.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:50 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Yeah it made me sad to....can you believe that there are really people like that in the world still???
    LimoMOM5

Answer by LimoMOM5 at 2:00 AM on Mar. 25, 2009