anyone else feel like this

when i was pregnent i didnt want anyone to touch my belly but now every time i see a pregnent woman i want to touch their tummy and when i see a newborn i always want to hold it and kiss it even if it is a strangers but i know i didnt like other people touching my newborn to much. anybody else feel like this

lmaines22

Asked by lmaines22 at 1:44 AM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm ok with people touching my belly this time around. I wasn't for either of the other two.

But I WILL NOT hold someone else's newborn. Ridiculously fine with my own, but other peoples tiny ones scare me.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:48 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I'm the exact opposite. I want people to touch my belly. The physical contact can be soothing to some people, but can understand it may break comfort levels with others. When I'm not in the mood to have my belly touched I try to stay out of arms reach of every one or hold my belly to try to give the hint.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:21 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• when i was pregnant i didnt mind people touching my belly. it made me feel special.. like all eyes were on me for once. i just got tired of answering the same questions "when are you due?" "boy or girl?" "is this your first?" but i guess it comes with the territory lol.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 9:39 AM on Mar. 25, 2009