Is it possible???

Do you think your true love can be the same sex as you?
Basically do you think gay marriage should be allowed?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:48 AM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i think people have the right to get married. . . gay, straight, orange, blue, whatever....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:52 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• i have friends that are the same sex and yes they are married i even have a family member married to the same sex, so really its not my life, it not my say so on what they do so if you need me to spell it out i will MYOB
    Anonymous

• I honestly believe that you can not control who you fall in love with. I fell in love with a man, but who am I to judge someone that falls in love with another woman....to each their own!
    Anonymous

• yes i do think gay marriage should be allowed...who are we to tell a gay couple they cant get married if they truely love each other?
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 1:52 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• although im not FOR gay marriages...im not against either tho..i do, however, think people should have the right to choose who they wanna be with, and if they choose someone from the same sex, then so be it..they should be allowed to get married just as much as straight people can..theyre gonna be together whether or not their officially married anyways, so realllllly what diffrenence does it make..its just a piece of paper!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:53 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Yes. Love is love. How can we forbide someone to love?
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 1:53 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• i think gay marriage should be allowed, we had slaves which i think isn't right to have slaves but i think we all do something different to learn from it and live it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• WOW I posted this question and so far I like what I see....I am not gay, but I firmly believe you love who you love. No one should have the right to say who you are allowed to fall in love with and have a happy life with.
    Like I tell my hubby....straight people f-ed up marriage enough...with a more then a 50% divorce rate, so why not let the gays give it a shot....lol
    Anonymous

• I think if they are hard-working taxpaying citizens then why shouldn't they be able to get a marriage license like EVERYONE else! They can get, drivers licenses, medical licenses, teaching credentials but they can't get married? I have seen straight people pop out kids they can't take care of and men who don't acknowledge their kids or pay child support, but for some reason, same-sex marriages gets ppl all upset. I am all for it because I have gay and lesbian friends who are more responsible and successful then anyone I know (including me)!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:58 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Anon 10:57 SHUT UP! you sound like an idiot! You are comparing slaves to gays? You must be from the south.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:01 AM on Mar. 25, 2009