ouch!!!!!!!!!!!

my left boob hurts, like from the middle of my forearm, all the way up in the shoulder and down into my boob. any suggestions as to why???? i cant sleep cause of it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:55 AM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Health

• no one?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:16 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Have you been working out? Cuz I remembered I was messing around once and did like one pull-up on my hubby's workout bar and it hurt like how you explained.. kinda like when I used to do push-ups as part of my exercise. Or you might've slept on it somehow last night?
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 2:21 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• ummm...ive been moving boxes all day, and lifting my daughter....thats about it...thanks though. i didnt even think of that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:26 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• You could have pulled a muscle. I did that once and it was under my breast, through my shoulder adn into my neck. Hurt like hell and I couldn't lift anything for a week or so. I though I was having a heart attack. I had to go to the doctor for a muscle relaxer.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:37 AM on Mar. 25, 2009