Has anyone thought they were being cheated on and were right ?

My husband seems distant, he doesnt want to spend time together. He will kiss me then tell me he hates me less than 30 minutes later. In the past 3 days we have spent like an hour together. Then when I say I want to spend time with him, he says he has other things to do like watch t.v, the internet, eat, or play wii, or even sleep. Its hard to believe he would rather sleep then send time with his wife.

Mrs.Luff

Asked by Mrs.Luff at 1:58 AM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• Maybe something is on his mind that seems to be consuming him? Guys are always weird like that, I wouldn't chalk it up to cheating just yet, that's a pretty serious assumption... Maybe he's just having an off week.

:/
    Stephie999

Answer by Stephie999 at 2:09 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• He Could Just Be Stressed Out About Something. Try Talking To Him Before You Assume He Is Cheating.
    Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 3:15 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I personally have known every time. I'd just get this funny feeling, signs or no signs that the person I was with was, and sure enough...
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 3:16 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I am with Steff107. Before I was married, in our very early dating I just knew, and then I would seek out clues. I would confront and accuse openly. I was never wrong. I think pagers and cell phones have added to the ease of cheating.
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 7:48 AM on Mar. 25, 2009