How do I get..............

rid off my dark undereye circles??????????

tambam75

Asked by tambam75 at 2:00 AM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Vitamin B /water and there is this stuff called by olay thats like luminacity? lol not spelled right
    delliott13

Answer by delliott13 at 2:12 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• mary kay Timewise Targeted action eye revitalizer is for undereye circles:

Imagine a product so powerful it can reduce the appearance of both dark circles and undereye puffiness in just two weeks. Now you can get these real results with TimeWise® Targeted-Action® Eye Revitalizer. This power-packed serum contains an exclusive blend of ingredients specifically formulated to address the multiple causes of dark circles and undereye puffiness. Within seconds of applying it, you'll feel a cooling sensation as the product begins to work. The end result? Your eyes look rested. Refreshed. Revitalized.

.34 fl. oz. is $35 but because I know you'll love mary kay like I do as a first time ordering discount you will get 25% off making the eye revitalizer only $26.25 plus tax and shipping is free
    mommy492006

Answer by mommy492006 at 12:08 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Get a bottle of Lighten Up Plus Eye Cream 212-557 from Avon. It's usually $15 but on sale this week for $7.50. I used it all through the sleepless months after my son was born and it was great. You can get it at www.youravon.com/dhullum and through that link I'll give you free shipping with code fsany GL! :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 8:59 PM on Mar. 25, 2009