birthday suggestions

Does anyone have any ideas on how to make my son's first birthday extra special?

jamesmommy12

Asked by jamesmommy12 at 2:03 AM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Something new that he's never seen or done before... like the zoo or aquarium or the beach or something... And sugar free cake or ice cream... just because kids are getting diabeties so young their little bodies are ready to be over loaded with sugar..
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 3:11 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I just celebrated my son's first birthday on Saturday, while I wanted to go overboard because it's his first, I just had to tell myself that he wasn't going to remember it, lol! It was moreso for friends & family. We had it at the beach, in the grassy knoll, he had lots of balls and balloons and cake and played, he had a blast! It was low key, but still very special for us :)

We are going to Disneyland on his actual birthday.
    Stephie999

Answer by Stephie999 at 2:07 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• bump
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 5:11 AM on Mar. 26, 2009