Do you think someone who brags a lot about having a perfect family and is really happy is?

Or do you think they say that because there's another issue at hand that they are trying to hide from their peers? Just curious.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:06 AM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sometimes people are just blessed and want to share that with others.....BUT everyone has some problems in their life, some big and some small.
    LimoMOM5

Answer by LimoMOM5 at 2:09 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I personally think those are the "ones" who donot have a perfect life. Noone really does but i know ppl who like to pretend to look better then others.
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 2:12 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I have a good family life, but i don't brag about it, we all have different ways that we like about are marriage and some don't which makes them stronger and learn from mistakes. but i have notice that the ones that do brag about there marriage there sex life isn't really great so that when they move on to different things.. ( find someone that will deal with there needs )
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I don't have a perfect family and I don't make it seem like I do, so it just may be that they just want to "share" their happiness so to speak.
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 2:22 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• honestly i say theyre either lying or in denial. but if not hey good for them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:24 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• It depends. There are people who are honestly grateful and overjoyed, and their are people who say, "My chidren never..." or "I always make sure my kids,,," Those are the the ones I don't trust.
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 2:27 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I just wonder because I have this friend who makes it seem like her and her husband live this fairy tale life and their so perfect together and never fight and she thinks her baby is ahead of everyone else's because he has no stress in his life...my baby is ahead too and i'm not gonna lie...we're not perfect and with money there is tension in our relationship. She's got a lot of material things and I wonder if someones life could really be perfect or if they use all the material things to make them happy or what's going on. I didn't think anyone could have a perfect life...but I guess I'm wrong. My mom saw her page with all the stuff she had written and she was like OH MY GOD I hope he never tries to leave her cuz she wouldn't know what to do!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:28 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Many people have great lives or are able to concetrate on the positives in their lives. I personally love to hear people share the positives in their lives. We have so many who share only negative it makes it not so fun to be on here sometimes. This is America and it is OK to do well in life and be happy. I know many feel if you are not doing badly like they are you are bragging when you talk about it. Seems we all should be able to share how our life is going. What someone else is doing is not about you or at least it shouldn't be.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:40 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I brag about Ronin a lot, but he is 7 months old :) My life isn't perfect though and I don't pretend that it is. However I do know a lot of 'one upper' mom's (is he walking yet MINE was walking by 7 months ect) and those people make me think that they are really covering for something.
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 2:43 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• In my experiance, those who do the most bragging, are most often trying to convince themselves that they're happy. But I'm sure that there are people who are just that lucky and probably need to shut up so the rest of us can live our non-bragworthy lives in peace.
    ZacsMomm

Answer by ZacsMomm at 2:52 AM on Mar. 25, 2009