Tell me if you could believe this! What should i do?

Check this out! My so comes home at 4am sun. morning after being gone all day. He comes home drunk as hell! I start going through his phone. I find he was texting some girl he trains at about 145 in the morning talking about he misses her and lets met some where right ! So i'm furious right so i text her back saying thanks for the blow job your the best! She text back is this (my so name). So i say to her dont act like you don't know who this is! so she writes back just checking! So like a dummy i wake him up and started confronting him about it ! He say's to me it wasn't him . He let his friend text his client to hook them up and the reason why he used his phone because he didn't want to get caught by his wife. Now doesn't that sound like some bull shit to you? Especially coming from my so who claims he don't cheat but he's hooking up his friend who's married. So i said let me talk to her then i'll believe you . He said no!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:10 AM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• WOW that is some BS but some good thinking on his toes type of BS.....what a catch....you should throw him back.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Cheating
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:13 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• well if it was his friend then why did she ask if it was your so?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:15 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Call her anyway :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:16 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• No offence but what's talking to her going to help? She can decide to be a bi..........h and tell you whatever. Plus she can always deny it if she wants. Your best bet is to get it right from your man. Let him prove that he is not cheating. If he is really is not involved he can stop training her and find other clients.Then its up to you to trust or not to trust him. Your call.
    maimutsa

Answer by maimutsa at 2:37 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Call her anyway I would because honestly it sounds like he is cheating
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 2:43 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I would throw is stupid A$$ to the curb! you don't deserve to be cheated on and treated like your an idiot!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 3:18 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• No way I would say definately cheating. If it were his friend she wouldn't have said your so name.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 3:21 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• my kids use that excuse it wasn't me it was my friend, i'd say he's cheating kick his ass to the kerb
    dee778

Answer by dee778 at 4:28 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Yeah extreme bullshit, you need to text her and get more infor, or call her or show up, or talk to his friend ... you'll feel it in your gut if he is.. did he smell like her.. or like he just showered before he got home?
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 4:35 AM on Mar. 25, 2009