Im the fatest I have ever been.40 pounds over weight.

ANy ideas to help start loosing? No motivation at all~ but i hate being fat!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I joined the Work It Out Sexy Mama group on here I just looked at the group photos and i'm totally motivated to lose my 25lbs! There's something about seeing real women lose real weight. Especially if they did it without extreme dieting and pills!
    I would also love to find a mom to work out with. Just walking the park 3-5 days a week in the spring and summer could get me moving. And I would feel like a loser if I cancelled on her.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:38 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Eat healthy food and exercise. That simple. Although I'm not saying this to be mean but if you have zero motivation it's unlikely that you're going to stick with it. If you hate being fat that's motivation in and of itself.
    aurorabunny

Answer by aurorabunny at 2:37 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Join a gym with a friend that way you have some extra motivation. I recommend the YMCA because not only is it cheep (they are on a sliding scale and have different rates biased on income) but it has family memberships with a lot of children's programs (fitness, after school activities and homework help) and they have child minding so you can work out and they will watch your child for an hour or 2 if you have little ones. The other really nice thing about the Y is that it is a world wide membership, no matter where in the world you are you can use you Y pass and go to any of there gym's. Also the one I go to has a hot tub, a sauna and a steam room so thats always good fun
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 2:56 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• How do I find the group on here for mamachamp? Well accroding to my BMI on sparke people.com says I should loose 39 pounds. Which would make me 108. Iam short so, any weight looks bad on me!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:02 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Yep ymca is a good one but to far to drive. We have a local workout park by me with a track. Has some odd workout stuff. have no clue how to use it. And yes mam hate being fat should motivate my fatt butt. I think its Soda thats hurting my weight, Iam good not eating during day,,, and then at night Im starving and eating everything.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:04 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Soda is aweful for your body in more ways than one. Replace your soda with lemon, ginger & spearment water or unfiltered apple cider vinegar water w/organic honey. Do stretches everyday with deep breathing. You will start feeling motivation after 4 days of doing both those things.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:41 AM on Mar. 25, 2009