• In the Spotlight:

So this guy I met through a friend at work.....

We never met in person but after 2 days on the phone and IMing on myspace I realized there is something wrong with him. Although I wished him well and told him we should leave it alone. He keeps sending me these weird messeges and I am getting worried. What shall I do? I wish I could copy and paste and get opinions. but I can't so I won't. What would you do? I have asked him to please not e-mail, message me or text. Thank Goodness I never gave him my home phone!

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 2:21 AM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• UGH what a freak! I think all the other pp have good advice I would just keep ignoring him and spam him in your email that way his messages go there also you should make your myspace page private so noone except for your friends can look at it I know my page is set to private
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 2:51 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• what did he say? short version!lol
    4lyfe56

Answer by 4lyfe56 at 2:25 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• You can block him on myspace =] he may get the hint then
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 2:30 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• It's to strange and out of left field but he said that I sent him 2 e-mails that he tried to forward back to me but because I was a child and deletd him from my Myspace page he can't (duh-he has my e-mail address) he said he can go to any L.A. County Public Library and print it out and show the authorities!? I was like WTH? I went back to see what I could have possibly sent this man and it is an e-mail I forwarded from my cousin in Sacramento! He sounds absolutely nuts. And not the good nuts like I like to be!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:30 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• tell him to kiss your ass!lol seriously! hes a drama king just ignore the freak!
    4lyfe56

Answer by 4lyfe56 at 2:32 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• jdbrown how do you block messeges? I deleted him from my "friends" but he still keeps messaging me and it is weird!.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:32 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• go on his myspace page and you look on where it says mesage me look on there and it will say block user and he cant send any more annoying messages
    4lyfe56

Answer by 4lyfe56 at 2:34 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Go to his myspace and that contact box table where it says send a message add as a friend rate user....there is one called block user simple as that =]
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 2:34 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I am a total myspace virgin, I felt too old for it but made one when my niece and nephew came to visit from AZ. They wanted to keep in touch but ok, I am going to go see if I can do it. Thanks.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:36 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Change your setting to wear you only acccept mesg from ppl on your list as well. So he doesnt make up another "fake profile". Then go into your email account and spam him!!!!
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 2:37 AM on Mar. 25, 2009