If a person you know says you have a strong personality.

Is this a nice way in saying you are a b****? I hope not...:)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:49 AM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It is a nice way of saying it, I get that sometimes. Thinking about it though, is it really that nice?
    ZacsMomm

Answer by ZacsMomm at 2:53 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Lol, yeah it sure is!!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:54 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• My daughter's teacher said I had one. :( I got into with another teacher.. And her own teacher said" me and the mean teacher had "strong personalities!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:58 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I've been told that, but in my experience it' s because somehow in someway you may intimidate or challenge that persons way of being. I am opinionated, and strong willed, and extremely passionate. A lot of times it's different than what people are used to. I was told by a teacher I had a strong personality, he would get mad because I challenged his opinions on other races and cultures(close minded ideas)and I pulled his covers a few times...
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 2:59 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I think it means you are stern and steadfast in your ways. Kind of like me! lol
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:06 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Plus when someone messes with my kids... i get alil crazy!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:06 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I thought I was sweet and a push over.... Im told by friends. But this lady hurt my childs feelings a few times so, I got mad and wanted to ask her about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:08 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• It depends on the context. When my MIL said it about me...yeah, she was calling me a bitch.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:32 AM on Mar. 25, 2009