Please be cool and no bashing, is this weird after talking for 2 days?

I made an attempt to show u the 2emails i rcvd from u. U deleted me as contact. Another 1st from an adult. The only other peson to ever delete me has been my daughter. But, she is a child. Please note: i can go to any LA County Library and print out or fwd transcripts to authorities if need be. Sincerely,me() I deleted his name name in the parentheses. I will try to find the e-mail I sent him. I am bad at copying and pasting but I will try.

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 2:54 AM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• He seems to want a fight or something....cause your right...he should have gotten the hint to NOT reply back when you said "Nevertheless, I enjoyed talking to you these past couple of days and wish you the best of everything."
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 3:13 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• He sounds like a lunatic....
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 2:56 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• He's sounds crazy. And I'm not surprised that his own child deleted him.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:57 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• This is his e-mail-Short of telling you, in person, how much i admire and respect you 4 raising your son right as opposed to other mom's in similar circumstances, consumed w/bitterness that they willfully pass on to the child by dissing their father to no end. And, i can only imagine how u will grossly interpret what i just said, so i will stop. As 4 my "not wanting to be friends w/divorced catholic" Please be prepared to back that up. I dont even have to think about it. Not only will you not be able to provide proof cause that isnt me. U really fucked yourself in that there is nothing i said that could even be misinturpreted as such. And thats just the tip of what u have projected on to me. But, that one will be noted as being pulled straight out of your ass.

Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:58 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• OK, so this is why I don't date, and this wasn't even internet dating. In all fairness I will be honest and post what I said to him and tell me if I was a B(*&^%, but first I have to smoke a cig,lol sorry.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:00 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I sent my pic with good intentions (before you said that you will resent me in the future and that I was a commiting a selfish gesture). If the fact that I am divorced and began practicing my religion for my sons sake bothered you so, I wish you would have mentioned that you couldn't be friends with a divorced Catholic to begin with. Nevertheless, I enjoyed talking to you these past couple of days and wish you the best of everything.

Sincerely,
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:07 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Dude wtf he really sounds like a damn nutcase! obviously has some pent up anger of some sort directed at single moms or whatever who cares he is a damn nutto and really gigi even though I dont know you irl I am sure you can find a NICE decent and non crazy guy out there just give it time
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 3:10 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Con'd. He said I "was selfish because as I sat in front of a keyboard he was stuck with a blackberry and he was getting arthritic pains from anserwing me but yet go back and see how long he writes and he tries to get all wordy with his vocabulary when he could have said, Goodbye Gigi".
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:11 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• oh a btw no you werent being a bitch, he had no right no get all crazy after two damn days geeezus
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 3:12 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Oh! the one I posted at 12:07 above is what I wrote to him! I forgot to add that. He thought it was as he said "f*&in hilarious that I was Catholic and divorced" and went on to say what an oxymoron. So just to be clear I wrote him what I pasted at 12:07.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:15 AM on Mar. 25, 2009