is it just chapped from wearing a pad for so long?

i had my baby over a month ago and im still bleeding so im wearing a pad still.. and yesterday, part of the lips of my vagina got chapped looking and red and really dry.. sometimes if i itch at it or adjust m pants and it rubs on it it will burn a little bit. i dont think its a yeast infection, i think its just chapped. from wearing a pad and having it rub on it 24/7 for more than a month straight.

has anyone experienced this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:10 AM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would try blue star ointment, it gets rid of all kinds of stuff. If it is a fungus of any kind on external areas it's awesome. It also relieves itching, fungus or not!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 3:18 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I think you have a yeast infection. If not then just apply powder or vaseline, (whatever makes you feel more comfortable).
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:50 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• What type of birth control are you currently using? That happened to me after I had the Mirena inserted and I found out I was having an allergic reaction to it.
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 7:54 AM on Mar. 25, 2009