baby movement

does this happens to anyone eles? okie dokie seems like everytime my baby moves i feel it right off and i can tell his next movement and where he is but it seems like everytime i try to let other people feel his movement he doesnt move im like just sitting there with the person's hand pressed on my belly just like hoping he will move or kick lol but he doesnt and soon as i take their hand away there he goes he moves and i feel like i am crazy and its funny because its like i think they think im lyin about being pregnant... its like he knows when somebody other than me is touching my belly and doesnt want to move i wonder if he lughun at us also?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:11 AM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• lol ALL THE TIME... But also if your not that pregnant yet.. its possible that you can feel it but the person touching your tummy can't yet.... I know what your going through i felt so crazy when she first started kicking.. i think he started feeling it around 20 weeks though.. good luck
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 3:12 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I had to laugh reading your post.
    I'm 27 weeks.
    When my husband trys to feel the baby move it will stop now anyone but him can feel it.
    If it was not for the fetal heartbeat,ultrasounds and doctor talking about the baby he would feel left out.
    I joke the baby already is showing him who is boss.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:39 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• omg this is so funny!!!! i feel my baby moving but even if i put my own hand on my stomach he will stop. it kills me how he knows cause i will barely touch my stomach and he stops dead in his tracks then like you said as soon as i move my hand away he starts up again.
    ALLIE637

Answer by ALLIE637 at 7:15 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Yea... it's almost like a game... I'm big enough now though, we can all see his movements.. Good Luck!
    bun-n-ma-oven

Answer by bun-n-ma-oven at 7:14 PM on Mar. 25, 2009