DO you have neighbors who's dogs bark all night?

I do...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:17 AM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes, and even worse their owner stands on the porch yelling their names telling them to shut up all night long, I don't know what's worse the dogs or her yelling,"DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKE!"
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 3:20 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• No...but I got a neighbor below me that looks like a dog and he yells 24/7 at his wife.... GRRR its not annoying....I live in the middle of the city...you name it I hear it.
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 3:29 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Undisciplined dogs! Who am I to talk, my son secretly keeps my moms dog here with him all night long. In the daytime he wants to kill the mailman, meter readers (Gas and water) and kids on skateboards. He also hates diesel engines like towtrucks and UPS. He barks at cats and strangers but he is one awesome dog. Takes a lot of work having him but we love Benny.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:38 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• yes the people that live upstairs!! its soooooooo annoying..but..they're my parents..so i deal with it! HAHA!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:54 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• there's about 15 dogs in my neighbourhood who never stop barking at night but i sleep anyway we have the neighbours from hell living beside us and have had loads of practice getting to sleep when there's a lot of noise
    dee778

Answer by dee778 at 4:10 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• sOMETIMES THE NEIGHBORS' DOG BARKS BUT NOT ALL THE TIME AND NOT ALL NIGHT.
    LND

Answer by LND at 1:02 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• My neighbor has like 4 dogs and they bark nonstop....All day, all night, They get really bad when we try to do something outside, I used to really like dogs but these are quickly changing my attutude towards them.
    Boop35

Answer by Boop35 at 2:43 PM on Mar. 25, 2009